Enter On-line Submission System
- The conference will feature two types of individual presentations: oral and poster.
- Participants who wish to make oral or poster presentations should submit an English abstract of approximately 300 words online at the conference website before September 15, 2011 (no full paper required).
- Oral/poster presentations can be made in ENGLISH OR CHINESE. Presenters have to specify the language format (ENGLISH OR CHINESE) they wish to use for their presentations while making on-line registration with the conference. Please also note that all Chinese presentation sessions will be arranged on December 18.
- An author cannot submit more than 3 abstracts as the presenting author.
- Abstract submissions are requested to follow APA 6th edition format and be presented in a PDF file adopting font size 12, 1.5 spacing and the following structure:
2. Name(s) of main author and co-author (full name)
3. Affiliation and job title
4. Purpose of study
5. Research Method
6. Result and discussion
7. Keywords (maximum five words)
- The acceptance of paper abstracts will be announced before September 30, 2011 and a letter of acceptance will be emailed to individual authors afterwards.
- For the sake of environmental protection, the conference program book will not list full-text papers or abstracts.